Tuesday 25 December 2012

Week 4: I'm pleased the Mayans were wrong!

Week Commencing 18.12.2012 

Well what a week to say the least! Busy as hell at work, dodging Christmas shoppers like bullets, making myself unwell and surviving the end of the world (again) and being able to survive the dinner that is Christmas - phew... I think I need an antacid after just reading that! 

I had all the best intentions to being well behaved this week after getting last week out my system, unfortunately I made myself quite unexpectedly ill from bleaching and coloring my hair, I have mild chemical poisoning - hopefully I'll be back on full cylinders soon. I was vomiting, my stomach pulled and hurt so much I couldn't bear it, and well when there's not a lot in the tummy to begin with it's quite vile what follows up so I'll leave the graphic details out! 

I've been unwell all week, and haven't been on plan as honestly needed to have something lining my stomach for medications to sit with. I've weighed myself and managed to return to my happy 16st 3lbs (got rid of that 2lb again!) which is great after my bad week, but could also be that I haven't managed to keep much in! I know TMI! 

All in all I'm not prepared to go back on plan until my health is back to at least 80% as I'm literally running on empty, haven't been making terrible choices this week and did enjoy a small Christmas dinner which I probably ate 1/8th of. Stomach must be shrinking hahaha (or I'm really ill!) - Merry Christmas everyone ;) 

Stay tuned folks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment