Tuesday 25 December 2012

Week 2: Slimming (and Saving!)

Week Commencing 5th December 2012

Well 30 is looming... gawd didn't think I'd make it past 15 hahaha!

Been really good this week managed to get down to 16st 3lbs so as you can see from my ticker below I've lost quite a few lbs in total - woohoo!! Feeling really energised, just feel like I want to run everywhere what a fantastic feeling!!

This week I met the stunning Jennifer Metcalfe by giving her a mini-fridge - eee the highlights of my life ey! Known to many as Mercedes from Channel 4's soap opera Hollyoaks as she performs at the Playhouse, Whitley Bay in this years panto Cinderella I was only popping round my Mam's to wrap my fellas Christmas presents... crikey! 

I'm giving up on the measuring tape as it conflicts me and that's one thing I do not likey so it can bugger off back into the drawer and I'll stick to the scales.. ta muchly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment