Tuesday 25 December 2012

Week 3: Felt fabulous until...

I haven't had much time on my hands so this one and the next are quite short and sweet summaries - I keep highlights noted on my phone, and where I can expand on I will do :)

Week Commencing 12.12.2012

I was really good all week until Friday afternoon got some bad news at work and it really slumped my mood, after that I didn't stick to plan for remainder of weekend, been feeling quite depressed, and cried a bit slept more, had some terrible cravings for chocolate, have had some but not gone OTT with it. Oh fruit flavoured drinks cravings like sprite have been given into aswell. Also been constipated this week naughtyish carb delights/takeaways for dinner problem is though I'm just not able to polish them off like I used to - so that must be a good thing. I haven't measured myself, clothes are still looser, I have gained a cheeky 2lbs though through my own admittance and doing. Was it worth it? Probably not, but hell if ya trip over and scrape ya knee ya just get back up and dust yaself off so that's what I've got to do - bring on week 4... eeee it's nearly Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment